Thursday 16 October 2014

Reflective Diagrams..

Les's lecture on Monday on the 13th October 2014 was stunningly intelligent with the three main concerns: the maker, the object and the audience.
At the end the presentation, Les asked us to draw our personal diagram and this is what I drew..


As all our diagrams were discussed, I talked about how my art is an integral part of me and is much of a truthful reflection of myself. I was quite satisfied about how I was presenting my art. The audience is multiple with a two way traffic to mean that, as I reach out of my comfort zone to audience( here meaning many things at the same time), I want to feel confident that my art is securely growing and would not be vulnerable in any way. At the end of the lecture, Les told us to think about another diagram where things could to added or removed after reflection about what was discussed and analysed. This is my second diagram:



  Here things are more colourfully portrayed to set in the mood. After reflection, I realised how colours are becoming more and more important to me..My world and the world around me also mattered a lot. My art is in a heart suggesting its core importance and The Journey has been added as an afterthought because I think that my personal Journey towards progress is important. Philosophically/psychologically I have also deduced and learned a lot about myself from this diagram..

No comments:

Post a Comment