Sunday 19 October 2014

Part Three: Third session from the "baitka"

Changes, Changes..
The aftermath of my session today (Yoga session,Sunday 19th October morning from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.; mostly elderly people).

I took some important decisions today.. One of them was to completely remove the central character, to be replaced by what I had worked on earlier when I had done some sketches...

Justification.
WHY? (this is a good question that I need to ponder on..)

1. I still ask myself if I have done the right thing and as it is, I have asked every single person around to get feedback and even my two daughters have participated. The general feedback from people of the "baitka" was that they liked what I was doing more because the work reflected the idea of the spiritual connectivity (they are real fans of meditation) through the spirals (all converging into oneness,etc). Of course my two daughters saw my work as "beautiful", a real boost when you are in need of encouragement..

2. I like what I doing now however I also feel sad (as if I have lost something??;well, you have to risk losing some to have better ones, so I console myself...)

3. I also feel all excited about the possibilities present to me now, and I have several ideas that I will have to try on. I am also considering the idea of a diptych, as I feel there can be a continuity to what is coming out of me now..

Here are some photographs of the "transformation" of the Unfinished Work":    






No comments:

Post a Comment