Sunday 6 April 2014

Exploratory Project: Experiment with paint- Day 3 and Day 4.


Further Experiments.(6th April 2014)

These experiments were to deal with the notion of layering and overlapping. I feel a sense of in-depth connections with these paintings and a real sense of achievement too for I feel that these experiments reflects my potential as a painter. This is a new aspect to ponder at as I have never considered myself as a painter before...

 
 
 




 
 
 





















 













 
 
 
Reflections.
These are further experiments this time using only gouache and collage. I have been thinking about annotations as I feel that they are somewhat scarce here, however I also feel that these experiments speak for themselves.. I have remarked that the colour black is gradually becoming a "Leitmotif" as I cannot finish any exploratory without using black..
 
 
DAY 4.(11th April 2014)
 










 Reflections:
Here again, these experiments were broken down and exist in another space and setting..

 


No comments:

Post a Comment